Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Thursday 11 February 2016

New Year Impact

So new year is just around the corner. I am very eager to step in the new year 2016. The very feeling of having a new year around is lifting my spirits. It is making me feel optimistic. Rather I am feeling excited. It has brought a new hope for me. There are many things which I want to do. I am very excited with regard to my new work. I am very happy. I am exhilarated. I can smell the fragrance which the new year is carrying with it. Such has been the impact of having a new year at your door step.

Ironically I am the one who believes that time and space exist only in imagination. But then too like a pregnant woman who loves its child even before it is born, I am loving you my new year even before your arrival. Such has been the impact of your arrival

Though there is no any connection between the two, the new year has also brought a feeling of gratitude. Gratitude towards everyone - my family, my friends, my teachers and many other wonderful souls from whom I have imbibed something or the other. I am grateful to existence as well. For it provided me with an opportunity to develop my self, a chance to blossom. There are many who also have the potential. However, the same is never ignited by a strange force, which some choose to call destiny. The seed is always there, but it is never sprouted for want of conducive atmosphere. I thank the existence for providing me with an opportunity to bloom. The changing atmosphere was not always pleasant. But then too I adapted to it and my soul flourished and transformed into a beautiful, sweet smelling flower, which also gives happiness to the onlookers and which enjoys looking towards the new sun on the horizon. Thanks to you all and wishing you a very very happy new year. Thanks to the new year, it has been your impact that my heart is filled with gratitude.

It is so strange that right from the moment we are born, our surroundings which includes all the living and non-living things around us as well the situations around us have an impact upon us. It is still crazy when we find that mere thoughts impact us.

It is this new year who has impacted me even before its arrival. I know that it is impregnated with many great things for me. Hence the impact on my mood. My elated levels of happiness are a result of the arrival of new year too. That you my year for making my year even before you come. Such has been thy impact that I filled with happiness up to the brim. 

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment