Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Sunday 21 February 2016

Impact of blogging marathon

Now this is going to be the most interesting post which I have written for this Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. Let me start by making a confession. Initially I thought that the first ten bloggers who will write ten blog posts each will be winning the vouchers worth rupees twenty thousand. I submitted six posts in a haste. I wanted to submit four more but Indivine rules prevented me from doing so. I raised a ticket and the rules were changed. Now I could submit sixty posts in a day. I immediately submitted four more posts.

But hey now I realized what Tata Zica Blogging Marathon actually was. I had to write continuously for the next few days and I would get the vouchers only and only if I made it to the top ten at the end of the contest. I cursed my luck. Why had I raised the issue and lifted the limit of posting only six blog posts per day.

I wrote a few more posts. My enthusiasm dwindled. But I did not give up. I was going to run until the finish line of the Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. This was the impact of the Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. It inculcated in me the attitude fight until finish.

Also there were many other positive impacts of Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. Firstly it increased my typing speed. Secondly it taught me that if I decided to take it seriously I can write a novel in a month. The Tata Zica Blogging Marathon brought regularity in my writing. I am sure regardless of the fact if I win or not, this habit is going to help me in the long run. I never knew my capacities until I participated in the Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. Such has been the impact of Tata Zica Blogging Marathon upon me. It pushed my limits. It made me work hard.

Another impact of the Tata Zica Blogging Marathon was that it raised my confidence. I came to know that I can write on any given topic. Tata Zica Blogging Marathon also helped me to know myself. Now when you are writing so many posts, your personality is reflected in your writings. I came to know so many things about me through this Tata Zica Blogging Marathon. Indeed writing has been therapeutic. It makes you feel writer.

Most importantly Tata Zica Blogging Marathon taught me that the carrot and stick approach indeed works. The carrot of vouchers made me work hard. Also Tata Zica Blogging Marathon taught me that there are many friends who admire my work. I take this opportunity to thank all of them. Every time I received a vote or a comment, I mentally thanked my admirers. Though I may not have personally thanked them, I was always grateful to them.

Most importantly Tata Zica Blogging Marathon taught me that I loved to write. Such has been the impact of Tata Zica Blogging Marathon.
This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.     

No comments:

Post a Comment