Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Your love will resonate

In the journey called life it is the co-travellers, the people around us who make it interesting. They bring the joy into our lives. But there is a flip side of their company too. It is they who make our lives miserable at times. We are misunderstood, we are blamed for no fault of ours. This is what hurts the most. The other person holding you responsible for something which you haven’t done at all.



I am sure all of you must have encountered such incidents in your lives. I don’t know how you respond to it. I would get disturbed with such incidents. I would feel very bad.  I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on my work in hand. That person and his comments would remain with me all the time, pinching me and pricking me. I don’t know why but even when there was no fault of mine, I would feel terribly guilty for hurting that person.



I wanted the air to be cleared as early as possible. I would like to speak to the person and clear the misunderstanding. But by this time the other person already had formed an opinion about me and closed the gates of communication.


That was when my Guru gave me the #SachchiAdvice. “Just release them from your thoughts.” He told me.

Is it that easy?” I asked.

Nothing is difficult my child. Have you tried it?”

No” I said.


That day onwards in my daily meditations I would bring the face of that person before my closed eyes and tell him or her “I have released you. You are free and I am free. Its a wonderful feeling. The matter is over, at least from my side.I wish you receive all the blessings of life”



I shared with my Guru that I was following his advice.

Good,” He said and gave me the most wonderful advice. “Remember if someone is disliking you, hating you, angry with you, it doesn’t mean that he or she doesn’t love you. It simply means that they have reserved their love for you for some time in future or probably a different lifetime. But you don’t block the stream of love emanating from your heart. Let it flow freely through all the living beings and the entire universe. Your love will resonate.

“I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment